We are always keen to hear about any comments good or bad, suggestions or complaints our patient have with regards to the practice, staff and services we provide.
We would love to have your views about our surgery. We are using currently using a 'Friends and Family Test' to see whether you would recommend the practice to a friend or family member. To help with this surgery you can either:
1. Pick up a survey leaflet in reception which asks:
"How likely are you to recommend our services to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?"
2. Respond to a text message that may be sent to you 2 hours after attending the practice asking the above question.
3. Use the link under the Patient Review Survey section to make your comments online.
Feedback can help us address any areas of concern in order to better the services we provide. Positive feedback is also welcomed and appreciated.
Complaints Procedure - Patient Guidance
Comments and Suggestions
You can make any comments or suggestions in any of the following ways
- Verbally when at the surgery, and ask to speak Debbie Nimblette, Practice Manager
- Write on the form and place in the 'Comments & Suggestions' box located in reception
- By email for the attention of Debbie Nimblette, Practice Manager tol email@example.com
- Visiting the NHS Choices website and providing feedback on our practice page.
If you are unsatisfied with our services and would like to make a suggestion or complaint, you can do so in one of the following ways
- Verbally; you can discuss your concerns with Debbie Nimblette (Practice manager)
- In writing; by writing to Debbie at the surgery
If you remain dissatisfied with our response(s) to your complaint you can contact:
NHS Complaints Advocacy Service - Voiceability
United House, 39-41 North Road, London N7 9DP, Tel: 0300 330 5454
Please see our complaints leaflet for further information