Attached is full information on how this practice manages your information. This may include; Electronic NHS health records, on paper or a mixture of both, and we use a combination of working practices and technology to ensure that your information is kept confidential and secure. Records which this GP practice may hold about you may include the following information;
- Details about you, such as address and next of kin
- Any contact the surgery has had with you, such as appointments, clinic visits, emergency appointments, etc.
- Notes and reports about your health
- Details about your treatment and care
- Results of investigations, such as laboratory tests, x-rays, etc.
- Relevant information from other health professionals, relatives or those who care for you
Please see the attached information for further information.
The practice is commited to ensuring patients feel comfortable when seeing a health care professional.
All patients are entitled to a chaperone during consultation with a doctor or a nurse and will be asked if they wish for one being present for clinical examinations. Please see our policy below
Patient Privacy Information
Chaperone Policy V 1.3.doc