Following the meeting of the Patient Forum, held on the September 2016, we are happy to share the results of the meeting and outline the priorities set for the coming year to 2017-2018.
The meetings and the agreed actions outlines below.
1. Communication - to include:
- Quarterly newsletter to address information the group had identified i.e. different types of appointments opening hours, local and national news, practice developments, tips on health, Childrens section, annual health campaigns i.e. Flu, or child immunisations.
2. TV in reception - health information.
3. Review procedures and policies to make them patient user friendly.
4. Facebook page was developed but unfortunately had to be closed as there was insufficient staff or volunteers from the Patient Forum to manage it.